Friday, September 9, 2011

Food Trucks are back in ML!

The food trucks are back at the Miami Lakes Auto Mall!

Where: 1660 NW 57 Ave. Miami Lakes, Fl 33014
When: Sept 9, 5:30-10:00 pm
Why: Great food and a talent show, too! First prize wins $1,000!
Who: Everyone and their mom will be at this event.

If you've gone to the last two events held at this location you know its a great time for the community to come together or people watch. So bring out your chairs and coolers and enjoy food from over 30 food trucks. Go prepared by looking up menus on the new food truck app. If you have a smart phone go to the app store and under search, type FTT and download the food truck tracker app filled with menus and pics.

See you all there!

* Make sure to stop by the Sugar Yummy Mama truck and try her "sticky lips" dessert. It is DEE-LICIOUS!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan. I know it's cool and all, but I think it's really unhealthy stuff.

Plus, I hate eating standing up! :-p

Jessica said...

Yes, some of it is unhealthy but so is fast food LOL, which I try to stay away from. The difference between your chain fast food and the trucks is the trucks are more gourmet, hence they taste WAY better. I also don't like eating standing up which is why I like it when they have tents, chairs, and tables set up. A lot of people take their own chairs too.

It definitely isn't an all the time thing for me. I go more for the company time and the social atmosphere lol. :)