Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update: Weiner Doxie Fest

On the weekend I attended the daschund dog fest with a friend and her cute dog. There was a great turn out this year, with at least a few hundred and lots of dogs to go around. Plenty of different activities for owners and their pets including, daschund fortune telling and a pinata filled with dog treats. With my camera on me I was able to snap some pictures. Here they are, enjoy.

On the way to the event. He's an internet dog now.

Paris Hilton and Hulk Hogan attended the event.

Fortune telling for the dogs. I wish I would've eaves dropped on what he was telling the owners and pets. I'm sure it must've been quite hilarious/ridiculous.

Some infants were strolling their furry friends around.


There was even a dog with a Britto outfit.

Lots of people showed up this year.

Some wore hats and outfits.


A lazy day enjoying your pets.

They had owners and pets line up against the Ocean Drive wall for a panoramic picture.

He stole the show!

No comments: