Thursday, February 12, 2009

Afternoon In The Yard

Nature can be so unique and beautiful; it has a life of its own. I was out in my yard a few days ago and grabbed my camera to take some shots. I can't begin to explain how lucky we are in South Florida to have the weather we get throughout the winter season. I would hate to have to be putting on layers of clothing, shoveling snow, or trying to avoid slipping on the road into a car or off the road. That sucks. Now, my yards no view to the beach or huge landscape but it does just the trick - space for gardening, BBQ's, and soothing down time.


This is a windchime I made from old forks, spoons, pots, and beads.










The mango's in the tree are growing. It seems like this year we will have plenty in our tree.

I really enjoy taking pictures of the insides of flowers.





2 comments:

Alejandro said...

Wow those are some nice pictures. I noticed there was mostly Orcids. There is a great Orcid park in either Broward or Palm Beach.

Ely1305 said...

For real????? What are Orcids? Are you talking about the flowers? Orchids???? lol lol