Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Your Hialeah Moment

Yes, his shirt does say, "Got Pussy?" Saw this Churro Man selling Churro's on the one and only W 49 street in Hialeah. This is my "Only in Hialeah moment." I was so taken back by the fact that this man had the balls to wear this shirt and sell Churro's on the street, like if no one would catch it?Then I thought, it's a strategy to sell more Churro's and for a few seconds I contemplated buying churro's from him, until i thought about where his hands could have been prior to this day. Maybe he was up all night at The Alley Cat, he got the free shirt, and had to get to work the next day so changed into this? I know, I thought about it too much, but you never know. And that was enough to gross me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit, this has been the best Hialeah moment ever caught on camera! There's a lot of laughter this city can offer. I can't wait to see more, btw i liked the EFFCY for rent sign PRICELESS!

P.S
Do you take these pictures on your phone or you carry your camera every where you go?

xoxo
Maritza