Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions

It's been a slow couple of days in the blogosphere with the Christmas Holiday and all. My sincere apologies. Expect more updates in the upcoming year.

Speaking of the new 09 year, its the ending of the '08 year and I can't believe just how fast this year went by. Some things have changed, some have stayed the same. I hope to make next year a much better one with bigger and better changes. Goals I will hopefully set and meet. So with changes in mind, come the New Year resolutions. Some of mine include: eating healthier, exercising (i think a lot of people add this one to their list), maybe running my first 5k, and so forth. There are a lot more resolutions running through my head which I will not list right now, as I'm still brainstorming.

Now, what do you have in mind for your New Years resolutions? I'd love to hear what some of you are contemplating about.

Be safe and drink & drive responsibly on the 31. Happy New Year to all!

No comments: